About the Antiques Company
The Antiques Company
8102 HX Raalte
Chamber of commerce number: 77092023
If you visit our login page, we store a temporary cookie to check whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is deleted as soon as you close your browser.
Once you log in, we will store some cookies related to your login information and screen display options. Login cookies are valid for 2 days and cookies for screen display options are valid for 1 year. If you select "Remember me", your login will be saved for 2 weeks. Once you log out of your account, login cookies are deleted.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset e-mail.
How long we keep your data
For users who register on our site, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except that they cannot change their username). Site administrators can also view and edit this information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, you can request an export file of your personal data that we hold about you, including any data you have given us. You can also request that we delete any personal data we hold about you. This does not include data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
What we collect and store
When you visit our site, we collect the following data:
- Products viewed by you: for example, we use this data to show you products you have recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we use this data to calculate tax surcharges and shipping costs
- Shipping address: we ask you to enter this information so that we can, for example, calculate shipping costs before you place an order and then ship the order to you!
When you purchase products from us, we ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information, such as a username and password. We use this information for the following purposes:
- To send you information about your account and order
- To respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- To process payments and prevent fraud
- To set up your account for our shop
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- To improve our retail offer
- To send marketing messages to you, if you choose to do so
If you create an account, your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number will be used to automatically fill in the checkout details for future orders.
In general, we store information about you for as long as we need it for the purpose for which we collect and use it. We are not legally required to keep it. For example, we keep order information for 1 year for tax and accounting purposes. This information includes your name, e-mail address, and billing and shipping address.
Who from our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you have submitted to us. For example, both Administrators and Store Managers have access to:
- Order information, such as products purchased, date of purchase and delivery address, and
- Customer information, such as your name, e-mail address, shipping and payment information.
Our team members have access to this information to complete orders, process orders, issue refunds and provide you with support.
What we share with others
Piece of text, mollie, myparcel